Please contact us on + 41 79 638 03 19 OR



Property transactions can be executed by an authorised delegate, in this case, we will need to obtain a notarised power of attorney (with Apostille) demonstrating the right to sign the ownership contract on your behalf.

To buy a real estate in Ukraine, a foreigner needs to prepare some documents. Also you will have to show your Ukrainian personal tax reference number to execute an agreement of sale and purchase. If a foreigner does not have a tax reference number they have to obtain it before a property transaction can be executed. This registration may also be performed under a special power of attorney.

The list of essential documents to purchase a real estate consists of:

1) Passports of all property purchasers and their spouse (if married);

2) Notarized passport translation;

3) Tax reference numbers of all purchasers;

4) Marriage certificate (if married);

5) Divorce certificate or certificate of death  in case of sale (if a buyer was married at time of a transaction settlement)

6) Notarized agreement of spouse to purchase property (needed if spouse is absent at the time of a transaction settlement);

7) Certificate of birth (if children are going obtain property ownership)

The documents №4, 5, 6, 7  should have legalization mark (apostil or consular certification), and it is necessary to have the notarized translation in Ukrainian language of all these documents.

Please follow the following link to find the projects that we already working within Ukraine:

Podol grad

  • Prime city center location
  • Fully operational since 2011
  • Proven income Generating Asset
  • Immediate income


  • Prime city center location
  • Fully operational since 2014
  • Proven income Generating Asset
  • Immediate income